Tuesday, June 30, 2020

(2137) From Tokyo to Tokyo via Athens

Nihon_arekore_02158_Letters_in_Asakusa_100_cl

After two months (thank you, Covid-19) I have finally in my hands, my (Greek language only: sorry folks) book "Letters from a floating world" and I couldn't resist the temptation to take a picture of it in front of Kaminarimon Gate, symbol of Asakusa, Tokyo and in a way, my relationship with Japan. For the record, the book's cover picture was taken at a spot just a three-minute walk from this; at this spot, but from a slightly different angle, I also took the picture for the "Letter" about Asakusa which didn't make it to the book though -perhaps in volume two!

(For a bigger version of this picture both in color and black and white, check my "Japan Arekore" set on Flickr).

0 comments: